"It was so interesting to hear about this new marker and how WREN Labs would use our blood to get the best possible outcome to monitor individual situations."
NETest®: A Non-Invasive, Test Service for Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients
- NETest is the only non-invasive blood test that helps physicians identify the disease activity* of a neuroendocrine tumor.
- Provides Healthcare Providers with quantifiable, objective, and reproducible test results.
- Offers convenience as it only requires a routine blood draw.
- We have studied thousands of bloods which have been used in the care of more than a 1,000 patients at multiple different medical centers.
The NETest is an In Vitro MultiAnalyte with Algorithm Analyses test service, performed in a single laboratory, assessing targeted gene expression profile of RNA isolated from peripheral blood. NETesting is intended to aid in the identification of active disease and therefore provide an assessment of treatment responses in neuroendocrine tumor patients at the time of testing in conjunction with standard clinical assessment. Indicated for use in patients: 21 years of age or older.
* Disease activity is defined here as the calculated risk of highly active disease as measured by an algorithm based on a combination of gene expression data and clinical parameters. NETest results are only to be used in conjunction with standard clinical assessment.