NETest IN THE NEWS
Predicting Response to PRRT
European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2018
An integration of 8 neuroendocrine specific genes and grade (PRRT Predictive Quotient) demonstrated to have clinical utility for predicting response to PRRT therapy in GEP- and BP- NETs
Winner of the ESTS Grillo Award for the Best Presentation:
European Society of General Thoracic Surgery, May 29, 2017
NETest as a key diagnostic and prognostic biomarker
for bronchopulmonary neuroendocrine tumors
Winner of the European Nuclear Medicine Society Springer Prize for Best Paper 2016: NETest in Peptide Receptor Radio Therapy
Blood molecular testing is a definitive requirement to predict efficacy for PRRT
The molecular genomic platform and mathematical multigene analyses to assess circulating cancer signatures may be regarded as a unique forward-looking strategy and having diverse cancer applications with broad clinical utility
Biomarker Consensus Conference 2016
NETest®: A Non-Invasive, Test Service for Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients
- NETest is the only non-invasive blood test that helps physicians identify the disease activity* of a neuroendocrine tumor.
- Provides Healthcare Providers with quantifiable, objective, and reproducible test results.
- Offers convenience as it only requires a routine blood draw.
- We have studied thousands of bloods which have been used in the care of more than a 1,000 patients at multiple different medical centers.
The NETest is an In Vitro MultiAnalyte with Algorithm Analyses test service, performed in a single laboratory, assessing targeted gene expression profile of RNA isolated from peripheral blood. NETesting is intended to aid in the identification of active disease and therefore provide an assessment of treatment responses in neuroendocrine tumor patients at the time of testing in conjunction with standard clinical assessment. Indicated for use in patients: 21 years of age or older.
* Disease activity is defined here as the calculated risk of highly active disease as measured by an algorithm based on a combination of gene expression data and clinical parameters. NETest results are only to be used in conjunction with standard clinical assessment.
Wren Laboratories, which was developed in 2013, is a point-of-reference laboratory licensed to perform the NETest – a circulating tumor molecular marker test for Neuroendocrine Tumors. This is undertaken using proprietary molecular assays, which when combined with a world-class clinical service, provides a personalized characterization of this cancer.
35 NE Industrial RD, Suite B100, Branford, CT 06405
(203) 208 - 3464
Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(203) 648 - 9988